Method of Application for Glow in the Dark Stones on Gravel
- Apply first coat of Primer / Sealer
- Mix the Glow Gravel with a suitable Clear Binder or Glue and spread evenly over the road surface.
- Mixing ratio is around 25-35% of Glow Gravel mixed into 80% Clear Binder.
- Recommended thickness of Glow Gravel is at least 5mm.
- Complete the finished surface with a coat of Sealer and Hardener.
- Inorganic Glow Gravel for mixing with sand, stone, cement and concrete
- Organic Glow Gravel for Thermoplastic roads.
How much Glow in the Dark Stones do I need for a driveway?
The size of the Glow material does affect the quantity required. The larger the size of the gravel, the less quantity is required.
On average, for an area measuring:
1 square meter (1 meter x 1 meter), with a depth of 5mm, you would require around 6.5 kilograms of Glow Stones Aggregate