Glow in the Dark and UV Light Reactive Products
UV Light Reactive and UV Flourescent are almost similar in the way they work. Both react to UV Black Lights.
Glow in the Dark is totally different. It absorbs surrounding light and has the ability to give out light when it is dark.
Scroll down to know more about the properties of these products, Or, click to learn about the different areas of application.
Glow in the Dark
Glow in the Dark products
- Can absorb surrounding light and store it.
- In the dark, they release the stored light as a bright glow.
- The darker the place, the brighter the glow.
Areas where Glow in the Dark is used.
- Glow in the Dark stuff are widely used as Emergency lighting in ships and buildings.
- Glow in the Dark products are gaining recognition as a reliable Emergency Lighting system. They are guaranteed to work when there is sudden darkness due to power failure.
Glow in the Dark Paint is available in Solvent and Water based paints. Solvent based is a water proof paint and can be used outdoors. Water based paints is suitable for indoor use.
Glow in the Dark Duct Tape or Masking Tape is one of the most versatile products. It can be cut into any shape and pasted on most surfaces. Expose it to light and it will glow for hours.
Glow in the Dark Staircase Nosing can not only be fixed on staircases, but also edges of pools, walkways or driveways. The purpose is to provide a visible indication of the stairs or edges in the dark.
Glow in the Dark Photo Paper.
Print any document, photo or design on this paper. Expose it to light and the paper will glow, making the printed image visible in the dark. Can be used in any inkjet or laser printer.
The magical Night Sky illusion kit, contains all the tools needed to paint a realistic looking night sky, filled with glowing stars. We are not talking about stickers here but about painting star, constallations and even shooting stars. Anyone can do it with the Night Sky Illusion Kit.