Glow in the Dark and UV Light Reactive Products
The Difference between Glow in the Dark and UV Light Reactive products
Glow in the Dark products can absorb surrounding light and store it. When it is dark, they start to glow. Which is why they are called Glow in the Dark.
UV Light Reactive and UV Fluorescent are almost similar in the way they work. Both react to UV Black Lights. They must have UV Black Lights in order to work.
Scroll down to know more about the properties of these products, Or, click to learn about the different areas of application.
Glow in the Dark
- Can absorb surrounding light and store it.
- In the dark, they release the stored light as a bright glow.
- The darker the place, the brighter the glow.
Areas where Glow in the Dark is used.
- Glow in the Dark stuff are widely used as Emergency lighting in ships and buildings.
- Glow in the Dark products are gaining recognition as a reliable Emergency Lighting system. They are guaranteed to work when there is sudden darkness due to power failure.
Glow in the Dark Staircase Nosing can not only be fixed on staircases, but also edges of pools, walkways or driveways. The purpose is to provide a visible indication of the stairs or edges in the dark.
Print any document, photo or design on this paper. Expose it to light and the paper will glow, making the printed image visible in the dark. Can be used in any inkjet or laser printer.
We have hand held battery operated lamps, Electrical Bulbs and Fluorscent tubes.